Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Terror Tour!


Woof!

Last night I had a fantastic night out trekking the streets of the East End of London on the trail of Jack the Ripper! How scared does Igaboo look?! It was very, very dark in some of the lanes, so it was hard to get a picture of me during it, but couldn't resist shaming my owner with her look of terror!

It was a walking tour around all the streets of Whitechapel exploring all the locations the Ripper struck and did his nasty things, we learnt all about the theories of who it could of been and about the lives of the victims. There were a few spooky places for me to investigate and I had a good sniff and snuff to see if I could crack the case myself, I even had a bark at a few shadows just in case the Ripper was still lurking there! The tour lasted about 2 hours and was all walking so not only was it interesting, it also gave me some good exercise, until it got too cold and Igaboo snuck me under her coat and scarf and then we stopped off at a nice warm coffee shop and her friend, Spencer, gave me some yummy whipped cream and warm milk whilst all the staff there gave me many much attention! Igaboo weren't that impressed with what I was drinking but couldn't stop laughing when I re-emerged from my treat with a face full of cream and attacked Spencer with puppy kisses!

All in all it was an awesome night out for this pup! It's good to explore new places and interact with new people, and I love riding the tube! It's all important stuff for building up my confidence and making me a sociable pup, I just love all the attention I get when I'm out, everyone thinks I'm soooo cute! Although I didn't crack the case and don't know who Jack the Ripper was, I still had a lot of fun and enjoyed trying to solve the case, dogs aren't normally allowed on the tour but they made an exception for me, so if you fancy going on one yourself with your pooch make sure they can go first.

Anywho, I'm off to do some more investigating now, see where that smell of sausages is coming from... must probe Igaboo on this matter! Elementary my dears!

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment