Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Woof!

Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all have a wonderful day and get all you wished for. It's my first ever Christmas, I'm so excited with all the gifts and pretty trees and all the going out and seeing people, I absolutely love Christmas!!! So far today I have had a special breakfast of fresh chicken and ham, and also got to open some of my presents, oooo it's so fun ripping them open and finding nice treats inside.

Igaboo just wants me to remember that Christmas is not happy for everyone, so please think about those who have less or are alone. Igaboo was made to spend Christmas alone last year, and she said it was the worst Christmas day she ever had, so luckily she has little puppy dog Dexy to be with her this year, I've been giving her lots of hugs and puppy kisses to remind her that she's not alone, she just seems a little sad.

So think about the true spirit of Christmas, make a stranger smile, make your family proud, make your friends happy, let people know how much they mean to you, share love. And if you really try, you can even make somebody you love have their dreams come true.

Merry Christmas

Dexy Do Dah dog
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment