Monday, November 15, 2010

Abused? Moi?


Woof!

Hello all, I'm a bit vexed today, well a lot vexed. Today some mean, evil person reported my owner to the RSPCA, reporting I was abandoned and mistreated. Igaboo was not happy. Enough said. The RSPCA are a wonderful charity that receives no government funding yet still venture out everyday to save animals in neglect and nasty places. We both love them, and help them by volunteering at rescue centres, sponsoring other pups and kits, and also donating to the charity, and although Igaboo was angry and upset about the visit, she understood they were merely doing their job and making sure I was ok, trouble is, by being reported falsely caused these two nice inspectors to be effectively wasting their time with me when they could of been with a real emergency.

Igaboo suspects who may have reported her, and maybe even understands their reasoning, but fundamentally she knows it was done through spite and malice. It was a horrible moment to open the door to them and nearly caused a full panic attack in my owner, but after letting them in, they were able to give me a cuddle and soon realised there was nothing wrong. Igaboo had to answer a few questions about how she looks after me, what she feeds me, how often we go for walks, as well as showing them around our home to prove I have a happy, safe environment, which I do! Igaboo would hate to lose me, and just the thought was enough to put her in tears, but the nice people from the RSPCA reassured her that she was doing a great job with me, except maybe giving me one or two extra treats than what I should have, but then noted on the amount of exercise I have, so maybe it's not too many treats!

So we passed our RSPCA inspection, something Igaboo would never like to have to do again, she loves me more than anything else in the world, and everything she does is in my best interests. Maybe the person who reported us was seriously concerned, maybe they have a problem with Igaboo, or maybe they are just horrid, who knows, but if that person is reading my blog biscuit about all their work today then at least you know it had a positive outcome, and I'm all well and fine, so please, stop worrying about me, Igaboo does a fantastic job, and worries enough for me so no else need to.

One lovely thing of our visit from them was whilst they wrote the notes and such, Igaboo was sitting with me on her lap, and looked down at me and said something, and I looked back up at her, the lovely thing was the reaction of the officers. They said how lovely we looked just looking at each other, pure innocent love between a pet an their owner. It really made Igaboo smile to hear a stranger, let alone an animal welfare expert, say such a lovely thing. So yes, me Dexy Do Dah Dog is fine, I'm safe, I'm happy, and the only thing I'm at risk from is being spoilt! Now just to calm Igaboo down with some cuddles, she is very angry, I'm much too young to repeat what she is saying!

Puppy Kisses and Love
Dexy Do Dah Dog
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment