Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moody Pup Pup

Woof!

Hello again all, hope you're new year is getting off to a lovely start, can't believe we're nearly a month in already! Anyways, I've had exciting progress on my quest to become a big doggie, I have gone on heat for the first time, and my gosh! It makes me a moody lil' bitch, well I am bitch aren't I?!

So what are the first signs of heat you ask? Well the first sign is the boy doggies become interested, they can smell it long before any physical symptoms arise, so be careful, I'm a lady pup pup, no funny business for me! Anyways, you'll also notice my temperament will change to make me moody and touchy, like PMS for dogs, it's very noticeable, Igaboo picked up on me barking more, and having a tendency to rip up my toys rather than play with them, I'm normally very kind to them. Another early symptom is my vulva, and possibly my breasts swelling, and having a reaction that is snappy to being handles in these areas, so beware little nips and bites because I really don't wanna be fussed over. You may also notice some blood discharge, which is never nice, but normal, so don't worry!

Dogs tend to go on cycles every six months as a norm, but we vary from pup to pup, so keep an eye on your own four legged friend, it's also important to keep an eye on my heat cycles because it denotes when I can be spayed, which I think Igaboo has planned for me, she keeps this a secret,but I think she doesn't want me having puppies because she would have to keep them all!

So I'm off to bark and whinge at Igaboo, for no reason, I'm just moody ok?! Leave me alone,it's just water retention, woof woof woof woof woof!

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment