Sunday, January 30, 2011

Humpty Dumpty


Woof!

Just a quick blog biscuit today, I was naughty pup pup and tripped my Igaboo down the stairs, she was hurt quite badly, but I didn't mean too,and I'm very very sorry Igaboo, I'm over giving puppy kisses to her to make up for it!

It all happened by accident you see, Igaboo was going down the stairs with some laundry and I was being a silly thing and playing around her feet, normally this isn't a problem,but because she couldn't see me,she tripped over my little self and ended up tumbling down the stairs, she took a pretty bad dive, if I do say so myself! She needed to go to hospital and everything! But luckily nothing was broken. After hospital, she came back a bit dopey from the medication they gave her but she was okay.

So now she's resting in bed and helping me type up this blog biscuit, as you can see in our picture together, although she had to move me because it was hurting her arm! So beware your four legged poochy pal and the dangers of stairs, you never know when an accident will occur!

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog

x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment