Sunday, February 06, 2011

Charity Work


Woof!

Hello all, firstly you'd be glad to know Igaboo has recovered from her fall last week, and this sunday we are off to our local RSPCA rescue centre to help out some unfortunate pup pups and kitty cats. Charity is very important to animals, without it there would be many poor animals in desperate need and danger. I always go along too for I am a sociable pup and like to say hello to all my friends, maybe even persuade Igaboo to adopt a pal for me....

The RSPCA are a wonderful charity that helps all sorts of animals, and also helps owners who may nit be able to afford expensive treatment for their pets. They also run many campaigns to help the welfare of animals, including the Think Pig one, this one I am a keen advisory for, as I love my sausages, but Igaboo ensures we only get ones from higher welfare animals so this means the little piggies have a good life and are slaughtered humanely. This is important in the meat trade as there are so many animals being treated disgustingly and killed horrifically, soi always make sure you buy meat that is higher welfare.

There are many dogs and cats that need good forever homes from the centre, it's very easy to apply to become their owner and only involves a small donation fee, so if you are considering a pet, please consider saving a rescue animal, they will be the greatest reward in your life! Please also have a look at the RSPCA website linked across on this blog, it's full of all the charities information and also links on how to get involved yourself!

That's me for today, busy busy bee need to leave to help my friends now, have a lovely day folks

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x x x


No comments:

Post a Comment