Sunday, September 12, 2010

Buzzing Good Time!


Woof!

No lesson today, instead I'm going to talk about my day, today I went and played mini bee keeper! Bee's are very interesting, and the honey they make is very yummy, I have a little bit with a tablespoon of Greek yoghurt once a week to help me have a shiny coat, but I wanted to learn where my yummy honey comes from.

So off we went with our new friend to meet the bees hidden away in a beautiful location. I wasn't allowed to go near them myself, as I didn't have a suit to protect my tushy from stings, but my owner told me all about it, I sat and supervised to make sure she was ok. It was fun and interesting learning something new, and the bees weren't angry and didn't sting anyone. It's sad to hear that the bees have a parasite that is causing them to die out, and that means no more honey!

So I'm asking everyone to have a look at this other site once you're finished here, and show your support for our lovely buzzing friends, and then that means more honey for me!


Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x buzz x buzz x


No comments:

Post a Comment