Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Girl's Best Friend Too


Woof!

Hello there again! They say a dog is man's best friend, well I'm a girl's best friend too! My owner needed me when she was very lonely and sad, and luckily I came along and helped her! Let me tell you a little bit more about us, because she thinks I deserve the recognition.

My owner was mistreated by someone in her life, he did many, many horrible things to her and made her feel very, very bad. She ended up so bad she was taking overdoses and cutting her wrists, so bad that the doctors wanted to put her in a place to look after her. The person that caused her to do all this didn't care and continued hurting her, and my owner got worse and worse. Then one day, my owner hit rock bottom, and ended up being taken into the care the doctors wanted her to go into, she did not like this and felt that there was nothing left in life, so she made plans to leave the world and all the bad things.

Then she met me, well, I met her, I must of knew she needed someone to love her and need her, and I remember the first time I met her I escaped my kennel and ran up to her and she gave me a big hug. She was so excited to meet me, and gave me lots of fuss and wouldn't stop hugging me, I was so tiny when we first met, the picture on this blog biscuit is the first one of us together. She took me home and gave me so much love and attention and I gave it back to her, she definitely needed someone to be there for her.

Since being together I have grown into a strong, happy puppy and my owner has become a much happier person, she still has bad days but I just get to hug her more on those days! I can't believe someone could of ever treated her badly because all she has is love and affection to give, and he does still try to hurt her, but hopefully she'll get stronger and stronger and one day he'll just leave her alone and realise she has everything she needs with me, her little sidekick! So yes, a dog may be a man's best friend, but this puppy here, me, Dexy Do Dah Dog is a girl's best friend!

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment