Tuesday, September 21, 2010

What's New Dexy Do (Dah) ?


Woof!

Hello to you all again! Can I first of all give extra puppy kisses and love to all the people who have come and had a sniff and snuff at my blog made by a dog, I've had over 200 visits and I thank you all very, very much, my tail is wagging non-stop!

Today I'm going to give you all an update on how I'm getting along in my puppy life. I am now just over 3 months old and I'm learning and doing so many new things everyday! I have gotten a lot bigger for a start, my ears have gotten bigger (if that was possible!) and my once little, stubby legs have become these long, lanky ones. This is good though because now I have truly learnt the ability of jumping, when before I couldn't get up onto the sofa or bed by myself, with a good run up I can now leap with ease onto heights of about 2 feet! I find this very exciting and do it all the time now, I just like jumping up, jumping down, running around and jumping onto something else, around and around I go!

I have also learnt some commands that my owner has been working hard to teach me, I now know how to stop, come, sit, and stay. The first two are good for when I'm out on my walks, my owner thinks I'm big enough to go off-lead now in safe park areas- so fun, and the latter two are great around the house, and I get treats for doing things, like having lots of cuddles and strokes. My chewing has become less of a problem too, I've learnt that I'm not allowed to chew everything, so when I get the urge I go and pick a special toy and have a good gnaw on them whilst having a cuddle on my owner's lap. My little teeth have become a lot stronger too and this has made it possible for me to play with different types of toys, as well as the ability of being about to nibble on hard dog treats like beefy bones and Markies, they keep my entertained for hours as it takes a lot of work to nom them.

In general really, I have become a lot more confident, more curious and more cute! I love going for walks and exploring new routes and the things I find along my way, I've also met a lot of pooch pals! I am less demanding of attention, but show more and more affection everyday, and my owner is very proud of how I am getting along with my development into a happy little doggie. She got her baby pack from Cow & Gate and I couldn't help but steal the soft toy cow in it, I mean, I did walk over 5 miles yesterday so I think I deserved a good rest and cuddle with my new Little Moo friend, and I do look darn cute!

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment