Thursday, September 23, 2010

Virtual Walkies


Woof!

Just a quick note today on all my favourite virtual walkies around the interwebs. Since my owner took me in she has found many helpful sites and people around the world to get advice and information about puppy care and thought it would be nice to share some links with you all in case you fancied a virtual walk too with your pooch.

Pet Street- This site is fantastic and is full of other animals lovers, everything from dogs to lizards, cats to rodents, horses to bunnies, and more! The people are very friendly and it's great for stories about animals and also just having a chat with fellow pet owners. A must see for all!

Dog Forum- A very good place to chat to other dog owners about a wide range of topics, all neatly laid out and easy to use. Contains forums ranging from basic dog care, breed information and also general threads to just chat to other dog lovers.

Daily Puppy- A lovely site dedicated to cute pups like myself, everyday there is a puppy of the day and it also includes information for caring for your puppy and some forums too for chatting bout your pup. I love it because it's full of cute puppies to look at and admire.

Dogs Trust- A lovely site run by a charity, it includes everything you need to know about owning a dog and responsible dog ownership, and also has links to help rescue pooches by either donating or adopting. A fantastic charity, please help and support them, and as their motto says, they never put a healthy dog down.

There's a few places to visit for now, I'll post more soon, please visit as you wish and there's always my walkies link on the side of my blog made by a dog if you fancy having a longer sniff and snuff around the interwebs.

Oh! A very big thank you to everyone as I've now hit over 300 visits to my little blog, and if I could I would thank you all individually with lots of puppy kisses and cuddles and wag my tail until it would nearly fall off! That's it for now puppy pals, have a lovely day!

Puppy Kisses and Love

Dexy Do Dah Dog
x wag x wag x

No comments:

Post a Comment